Uh, No It's Not

Just saw this update on the death of Heath Ledger. The last sentence almost made me spit applesauce on the screen:


Ruling: Ledger died of accidental overdose

By Amy Westfeldt
The Associated Press

NEW YORK — Heath Ledger died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs that included painkillers, sleeping pills and anti-anxiety medication, the New York City medical examiner said Wednesday.

“Mr. Heath Ledger died as the result of acute intoxication by the combined effects of oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine,” medical examiner’s spokeswoman Ellen Borakove said in a statement.

The drugs are the generic names for the OxyContin painkiller, the anti-anxiety drug Valium, Xanax, an anti-anxiety drug, and the sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Hydrocodone is another name for ibuprofen.


Walgreen’s is going to have to lock up all the ibuprofen now!