New to us, anyway. After our second tow-truck experience with the Accord this year, Patrick stepped up the search for a replacement. So now we have a 2010 Honda Fit! It’s surprisingly roomy inside, and just so much fun to drive.
Here is Joe, kicking the tires at the dealership:
Also new in recent weeks:
- Joe is a CHATTERBOX. Still no words (that whole “more” thing kind of petered out) but good gracious, does he make a lot of noise. Tonight he gave us a dramatic speech that went something like, “Lovalovalovalova bijibijbijibiji belabelabela.” We clapped in agreement.
- He seems to be waving hello and goodbye. He does it backwards and sort of upside-down, but he definitely does it when coming and going.
- He makes very funny faces all of a sudden. Today at lunch he debuted a fishy face that we’ve been hooked on ever since. Video to come.
- One of his classmates has a nose-picking habit, and Joe finds this hilarious. His teacher said that as soon as it catches his eye, he belly laughs until they can distract him with something else.
- His walking is getting better all the time, and he climbs stairs like a champ. Slowly and with some help, but like a champ!
EDIT: Here’s the video of today’s fishy face debut: